Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alameda Flea Outfit

I always like it when bloggers post photos of themselves in their real-life clothes, but I've never had the time (or live-in photographer) to make it work. I was at the Alameda Flea Market a few weeks ago and was stopped by the cute gal over at Fashionist.

I thought I'd share the photos of my outfit that she posted:





She had asked me what my fashion inspiration was, but her phone didn't record my response properly, which is good because she summed up what I told her in a more eloquent manner than what I managed to come up with on the spot. As she mentioned, I love this vintage dress because it was made of this really beautiful hand loomed/ handmade indigenous type fabric, but was cut in a flattering late 1950s/1960s silhouette. It was a casual outfit to stroll the flea market in, but kind of fun to fun to be noticed!

3 comments:

m-l-e said...

You are SO famous this week!
Nice

kcb said...

:-)

Unknown said...

so rad & what a great picture. love it!

Related posts you'll probably be way into