Monday, September 14, 2009

Trendspotting: OutsideLands

Aubrey and I have been doing a little local fashion blogging at NBC Bay Area, and put together a little fashion slideshow over there of some of our favorite outfits and people that we had seen at the OutsideLands Art and Music Festival. Tights with shorty shorts, southwestern prints, 80's florals and cute hats abounded. They didn't use all the photos that we took in the slideshow, so here are a few of my favorites to get a peek at how SF's best dressed go out for a day at Golden Gate Park:

















2 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

loving all these photos! you need to take me thrift shopping. i'm still trying to find my way..

bex said...

I would love to go thrifting with you, Liz. Just say when.

Related posts you'll probably be way into